The Burlington Advisory Council (BAC) is Burlington Elementary’s Parent Teacher Organization.
The BAC’s purpose is to…
- Foster communication among the school personnel, students, parents and guardians.
- Provide an open forum on matters of general concern about the school.
- Work together to improve the school environment and worthwhile programs.
- Provide support for school activities through the Power of 3 parent volunteer program.
- Raise funds for educational enrichment to directly benefit the students.
The BAC was incorporated in 1996 exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and will abide by all rules and regulations of the Internal Revenue Code applicable to such organizations, as well as local, state and federal laws.
The Burlington Advisory Council is a 501(c) non-profit incorporated in 1996.